Prototype and Short-Run Full Service Machine Shop
Who We Are
- Customers entrust us with product lines because of reputable business practices.
- Customer oriented and highly skilled team.
- Customers know that we are a modern, tech-savvy company with longevity.
- Continuous improvement are words we live by.
- Actively encourage careers in advanced manufacturing.
- Ethical, eco-conscious, and community involved.
Why Choose Us
- Free consultation prior to machining saves customers thousands in project costs.
- Technology and talent enhances your value stream.
- Visualize us as a part of your production team.
- Work with a sketch on a napkin to solid models and deliver nationally.
- Highly efficient with Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Efficient and accurate shop management software.
- Free Design for Manufacture Seminars.
- 3D Prototype Printing in ABS plastic.
- Complex prototypes and short-run production.
- Full mill, lathe, and secondary services.
- Material from plastic to titanium.
- CMM inspection services.
- Inventory and assembly.
- Custom machining and inspection fixture designs.
We had a critical job that we needed quickly which we sent to Phillips Precision, Inc. and a popular online prototype company. Prices were similar from both. Not only did Phillips Precision deliver parts within 24 hours, they were easy to work with, the parts were accurate and of high quality. The online prototype shop delivered bad parts in 3 days. The true “cost” to my business and reputation when receiving bad parts, late is immeasurable. Phillips Precision is now our prototype shop.