Phillips Precision, Inc. Announcement
Phillips Precision, Inc. Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
Phllips Precision, Inc. is proud to announce that it has received ISO 9001:2015 Certification after successfully applying a quality system for the Full Service CNC Machining and assembly from CIC Management, LLC.
Phillips Precision, Inc. is located in Boylston, MA and is one of the first CNC Machine Shops in New England to become certified to the new 2015 International Standard. Phillips’ dedication to continuous improvement and employee empowerment contributed heavily to achieving this important achievement.
ISO 9001 is a worldwide standard for quality administered by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO 9001 is currently in use by close to one million organizations around the world. Receiving ISO 9001:2015 Certification places Phillips Precision, Inc. in a very select group.
Since 1997, Phillips Precision, Inc. has consistently manufactured quality products. This latest accomplishment verifies their commitment to their customers and in maintaining a modern, tech-savvy, and creative manufacturing company.
Phillips Changing Worlds with Inspection Products … featured in Worcester Business Journal.
Click here to read more.
Just Park It Anywhere!
A horizontal milling center with a 500mm pallet is on its’ way! If you’re considering re-shoring and want to keep your supply chain local, choose Phillips Precision as your production partner! Click here to read more.
Phillips Precision Inc. Featured in “Stuff” Made in Massachusetts, a Worcester Business Journal publication.
Phillips Precision, Inc. was recently featured in “Stuff” magazine. Click here to read more.
Massachusetts Manufacturing Caucus Honors Phillips Precision, Inc. with Manufacturing Innovation Award. Click here to read more.
- Manufacturers Discover Value of 3D Printing
- Julio Santana- Advanced CNC Skills Training Graduate and Phillips Precision Employee, Earns Apprentice Certificate.
- Trying times can often cultivate the greatest inspiration.The result: A variety of economical holding accessories for high-tech machines that measure and inspect precision-machined parts.
- For work needing specialized skills, there’s a labor shortage, not a jobs shortage.
- Precisely the Right Layout for Phillips Precision.Even in a down year, Phillips Precision brought in eighteen new customers and maintained their sales from the previous year due to their diligent sales and marketing efforts.
- Ways that employers are focusing on innovation to keep moving forward, but also to the limits of cutting-edge businesses as an economic driver.
- Problem Solved At Phillips Precision.No project is too small for growing Boylston job shop.
- 12 New Grads For Worcester InnerCity Entrepreneurs.
- Three Central Massachusetts manufacturers will expand and create 57 new jobs as a result of winning a share of $19.1 million in tax exempt bond financing from MassDevelopment.
- The Massachusetts High Tech Council ranks the state’s communities for their friendliness to technology-based businesses.
One municipality making the most dramatic rise was Boylston. What has Boylston done to earn the new position?